Thursday, October 9, 2008

Writing Till I Drop: Tales of an Exhausted Content Writer

I've been writing tons of how-to articles at eHow.  And since it feels like the recession is already here, I'm writing articles on celebrating Christmas during a recession. Doesn't the economic crisis feel like a replay of Hurricane Katrina? You can see it coming, you know it presages disaster, but not enough people are taking it seriously....Maybe I'm just feeling negative today.

And then there's the articles at Constant-Content. They all follow this format I like. Catchy Title: Long and Informative Subtitle. I'm really getting into titling my articles. I think I may just try to market the titles alone. Anyone know where...? Oh, boy, now I am getting cynical...

Copyright Nerd Writer Mom 2008-2010 - All Rights Reserved

No comments: